Five Ways Brinkmann Offers Better Water Delivery
For summer fun, just add water! As southeastern Wisconsin’s leading fiberglass pool installer, we have five water trucks ready to deliver the water you need for a new or existing pool, to fill a pond or irrigation, or for commercial applications like dust control. Just tell us about your pool or project and we’ll help you estimate your water needs and schedule worry-free service.
- Bulk water delivery—we have different size truck loads that can deliver up to 6,500 gallons at a time.
- Safe, easy access—our drivers lay hose from the road to your pool and pump water from our truck that never touches your lawn—our semi or smaller trucks are accessible for all property types.
- Convenient scheduling—our delivery schedule is flexible so we can accommodate all your needs.
- Savings on supplies—order chemicals to be delivered with your water and receive a 10 percent discount on products.
- Water testing—we know the chemistry behind keeping pools adjusted. We can test your pool water and recommend the right chemicals to balance it (which we also sell in our pool store).
We Have Water for Everyone
Brinkmann welcomes all customers—even if we didn’t install your swimming pool, we’re here to help you enjoy it. Contact us anytime for information about pool openings or closings, maintenance, or supplies. Be sure to visit our pool store in Oconomowoc for accessories and advice from our experts.
Need to Know How Much Water to Order? Use Our Free Water Delivery Calculator
How much water your pool needs is based on your pool’s volume. To determine an accurate amount, use our free water delivery calculator. Note that the calculator is meant more for above-ground pools—if you have a fiberglass pool, give us a call and we can give you a quick estimate over the phone. If you know the shape and measurements of your space, we can provide a more accurate calculation in a timely manner.